Avoiding and procrastinating
Get tips on how to stop procrastination and avoidance for people with ADHD, dyslexia, and learning disabilities. Learn strategies to help kids with school refusal and anxiety.
Tips and strategies
Help your child thrive with Wunder — a free community app built for parents raising kids with learning and thinking differences, like ADHD and dyslexia.
- Download: Find out why your child doesn’t like going to school
- My child hates sleepaway camp. Should I let him come home early?
- 9 key facts about learning disabilities and ADHD
- Why kids with executive function challenges have trouble starting tasks
- 6 steps to help high schoolers with ADHD create a time management system
- Learning and thinking differences that cause trouble with time management
- 6 reasons why kids refuse to read
- Download: Summer reading logs and planners
- ADHD and the myth of laziness
- Why kids have trouble following a routine or schedule
- ADHD and “analysis paralysis”
- Child procrastinating? Why kids struggle with time management
- Child can’t wind down at night? Why some kids struggle to go to sleep
- School refusal: How to help kids cope
- Why kids with executive function challenges have trouble with planning
- ADHD and lying: Why kids with ADHD might lie a lot
- Everyday challenges for people who struggle with executive function
- How a token board motivated my students who learn and think differently
- School refusal: What it means when kids won’t do schoolwork
- What to say when your child doesn’t want to go to school
- Why “just try harder” is a myth
- Understanding why kids struggle with organization
- What to do when kids refuse to put on certain clothing
- Behavior challenges: Conversation starters to use with your child’s teacher
Copyright © 2014-2023 Understood For All Inc.