Learn why people get distracted, and the connection to ADHD and learning disabilities. Find out how to improve focus, working memory, and executive function at work and in school.
Tips and strategies
Help your child thrive with Wunder — a free community app built for parents raising kids with learning and thinking differences, like ADHD and dyslexia.
- A day in the life of a child with ADHD
- Do “brain games” really help with ADHD?
- 7 reasons kids with ADHD often rush through homework
- ADHD symptoms at different ages
- Is my preschooler overly distractible? How can I tell?
- What’s the difference between inattention and distractibility?
- My bilingual son has an IEP, and I still don’t know how it will work remotely
- ADHD in boys
- When do kids learn to focus?
- Do boys and girls show the same signs of ADHD?
- Moving past the guilt of “giving” my son ADHD
- ADHD in girls
- Why kids can’t seem to turn off their screens
- Understanding ADHD in your child
- Find the common denominator in your life
- 8 common ways people struggle at work — and why
- The difference between ADD and ADHD
- Is there an ADHD spectrum?
- Why do some kids daydream so much during class?
- How I feel when I write a paper
- Math class… the perfect time to write a novel
- How I’ve changed my expectations around my child’s focus
- How to help kids with ADHD manage screen time
- 5 oddly specific ADHD strategies that help me work
- ADHD: Ways to help your child at home
- How attention works
- Understanding why kids struggle with organization
Copyright © 2014-2023 Understood For All Inc.