Signs and symptoms
Do you think you or your child may have ADHD or a learning disability? Learn common signs and symptoms of ADHD and dyslexia. Find out how to get evaluated and diagnosed.
Tips and strategies
Help your child thrive with Wunder — a free community app built for parents raising kids with learning and thinking differences, like ADHD and dyslexia.
- What to do if you notice learning and thinking differences in other people’s kids
- A day in the life of an employee with dyslexia
- Specialists who work with babies and toddlers
- Types of tests for developmental coordination disorder (DCD)
- What’s the difference between sluggish cognitive tempo and slow processing speed?
- What teachers see: How ADHD impacts learning in grade school
- Signs of anxiety in tweens and teens
- Early intervention services: Who pays for what
- Developmental milestones for 1-year-olds
- Developmental milestones for 3-year-olds
- Developmental milestones for 2-year-olds
- Developmental milestones for 4-year-olds
- Developmental milestones for kindergartners
- Developmental milestones from birth to age 1
- My teen stopped talking to me. Should I be worried?
- 8 things that go into an ADHD evaluation for a child
- ADHD symptoms at different ages
- Is dyspraxia a learning disability?
- Signs of bullying in middle school
- The difference between ADHD and executive function challenges
- Could anxiety in girls actually be ADHD?
- Signs of receptive language disorder
- Signs of expressive language disorder at different ages
- Developmental milestones for high-schoolers
- Why some kids don’t like keeping score in games and sports
- When do kids learn how to rhyme?
- Why do some kids always interrupt people?
- Why do some kids have trouble counting?
- Why some kids have messy backpacks
- Why kids have trouble understanding math symbols
- 6 reasons why kids refuse to read
- Why kids in fourth grade often get angry
- Impatient child? Why some kids can’t wait their turn
- How to look for patterns in your child
- Why kids say negative things about themselves
- Why kids have trouble following a routine or schedule
- Developmental coordination disorder (DCD) fact sheet
- Why kids have trouble finding the right word to say
- Do boys and girls show the same signs of ADHD?
- The difference between typical anxiety and an anxiety problem
- Why some kids struggle with spelling
- Working with money and coins: Why some kids struggle with it
- When older kids still have tantrums: What to know
- Why does my child lie so much?
- Child procrastinating? Why kids struggle with time management
- How to tell a tantrum from a meltdown
- Written expression disorder fact sheet
- Who can diagnose learning and thinking differences in adults?
- Child can’t wind down at night? Why some kids struggle to go to sleep
- Developmental milestones for fourth and fifth graders
- Developmental milestones for first graders
- Developmental milestones for middle-schoolers
- Back-to-school anxiety in kids: What to watch out for
- Trouble with executive function at different ages
- Learning disabilities: What they are and aren’t
- Why do kids misbehave?
- Why kids act out
- Understanding ADHD in your child
- Conversation starters for pediatricians to use with families whose kids are struggling
- Download: ADHD iceberg infographic
- Video: Should I get my child evaluated? Advice from a mom (and expert)
- Do private schools have to evaluate kids for special education?
- Year by year: Early intervention, early screening, and special education evaluation
- 6 unexpected signs that your child is frustrated at school
- Skills that can be affected by dyslexia
- Hyperactivity in teens with ADHD: What it can look like
- Dyscalculia in high school: 4 signs you might see
- Why some kids seem immature compared to other kids their age
- Dyscalculia in grade school: 4 signs you might see
- Dyscalculia in preschool: 4 signs you might see
- The difference between tantrums and meltdowns
- Why do some kids daydream so much during class?
- The difference between ADHD and autism
- Why kids don’t hand in their work (even if they did it)
- Signs of written expression disorder
- What ADHD feels like to me
- Developmental-behavioral pediatricians: What you need to know
- Can ritalin increase anxiety in children?
- Do I have ADHD?
- Why some kids are so forgetful
- Is there a link between ADHD and bedwetting?
- Trouble sequencing: Why some people do things out of order
- Understanding why kids struggle with writing
- Signs of anxiety in young kids
- Signs of dyslexia at different ages
- 5 common myths about dyspraxia
- Brain network study shows why executive function improves as kids get older
- Video: How is ADHD diagnosed in kids?
- Rapid automatized naming tests: What you need to know
- 6 steps to request an early intervention evaluation
- Developmental milestones for second and third graders
- Understanding why kids struggle with organization
- Signs of dyscalculia at different ages
- Understanding impulsivity in kids
- 8 reasons kids might read slowly
- I just found out my child has slow processing speed. Now what?
- Are dyspraxia and DCD the same thing?
Copyright © 2014-2023 Understood For All Inc.